Friday, October 7, 2011

October Winner #1

If you are into juicy confessions, please read on...

But before we get to that, Kristen H. of New York was first in the breadline this month, and chose Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life by Steve Martin.




"Well," said Kristen, "it's just one of those books I've been meaning to read for years and have never gotten around to actually committing to. What? Not enough? Ok, well then you can't deny this man's long and varied career is impressive and I imagine his memoir would be a pretty interesting read. What? Still not enough?"

And now for the confession:

"Ok, ok, you got me.

"I've always secretly dreamt of becoming a stand-up comedian/performer.

"There, I said it. In front of the entire Internet. And I hope that's enough because you won't be getting anymore secret confessions out of me, Breadline..."

No comments:

Post a Comment