Monday, October 8, 2012

Bloodsucking Fiends

Bloodsucking Fiends is probably the one vampire book most unlike anything by Stephenie Meyer. Dirk F. of Cincinnati was at the front of the line this month, and chose this instant cult classic by Christopher Moore.



Dirk said,

I am a fan of Moore--love Lamb, A Dirty Job, and Practical Demonkeeping. I have not read Bloodsucking Fiends, so I am really looking forward to it. Keeping with the October spirit, I think this would make a good pair with the other book on my list this month, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. He proposed All Hallow's Read recently and I plan to lend out these books to my sister and a close friend.

And now that we are on the subject of All Hallow's Read, Neil Gaiman is suggesting that everyone give a scary book this year for Halloween. We think it is a great idea. Check out the video and website for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment