Friday, April 1, 2011

March Breadline Books Drawing Winner

And the book goes to...

*opens envelope slowly*

Annalisa L.!

Now, Annalisa did not request a specific book - apparently she is incapable of following simple instructions (just kidding!) - she instead asked me to surprise her with a book of my choice. And after mulling it well over, I settled on The October Country by Ray Bradbury.

Why? Because Ray Bradbury is awesome. I have not read the book, but I did order an extra copy for myself. In short, it's a collection of some of his twilight zone-y horror stories. Sounds good, doesn't it? If anyone here has read it, leave us a comment and tell us what you thought. We'll see how Annalisa and I like it!



Also, with the drawing concluded this means that the breadline is now closed (for a short time), and that is no April fools. However, it will open again shortly, sometime in the following week, so don't fall asleep. You'll want to be first in line this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment